|Job type||Part Time|
About Children's Minnesota
Children's Minnesota is one of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children's Minnesota is one system serving kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, nine primary care clinics, multiple specialty clinics and seven rehabilitation sites. As The Kids Experts™ in our region, Children's Minnesota is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children's hospital. Find us on Facebook @childrensminnesota or on Twitter and Instagram @childrensmn. Please visit childrensMN.org .
Position exists to perform high quality and comprehensive pediatric echocardiographic examinations on patients and prepare preliminary reports for physician interpretation.
* Associates Degree in Ultrasound Technology from an accredited program.
* Credentialed in pediatric and adult echocardiography via American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) within one year of hire.
* Active basic life support status and technical competency evaluations must be maintained.
* Ability to read, write, and use basic arithmetic and grammar.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to maintain professionalism with all patients and families when faced with difficult situations.
* Minimum one year of prior experience in related field.
* Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS-pediatrics).
* Minimum 1-3 years prior experience in related field.
* Computer Skills-experience with EClinical Works or similar scheduling system.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's Minnesota requires proof of COVID-19 vaccine, and as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases, prior to employment.
Children's Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.