$500 Sign-on Bonus & $500 Retention Bonus!
Bonuses to be paid $250 at 30 days, $250 at 90 days, and $500 at one year of employment.
Starting Pay at $16-19/hour. Four Day Work Week! (Wednesday-Saturday)
Do you like to...
Join the Slumberland Furniture Delivery Team!
- Have variety in your day?
- Have a job that supports a healthy lifestyle?
- Work independently to provide a positive customer experience?
Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer Job Highlights
Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer Job Duties
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO given on first day
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development, and Manager In Training Programs
- DailyPay Available
- Generous Merchandise Discount
The Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer leads the delivery team as they partner to inspect, load, deliver, and set-up merchandise for customers in a safe, accurate manner.
Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer Requirements
- Delivers merchandise in a safe and efficient manner
- Establishes customer greeting, conducts a pre-inspection, sets up merchandise, verifies delivery and return accuracy
- Performs daily vehicle maintenance and maintains clean delivery vehicles to display a professional and organized delivery
- Ensures proper handling, operating and maintenance of all trucks and equipment in a manner that will avoid staff injury or damage to the vehicle, equipment or merchandise
- A genuine love for meeting new people
- A solid work ethic, ability to work independently as a self-starter, and reliable team player
- Ability to provide direction, and maintain accurate records
- Flexibility to work throughout the week, day-shift schedule, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass DOT requirements, a criminal background check, and a drug test