HOURLY: Material Handler
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Production Support Material Handler to join our team at our manufacturing facility Toronto, Ontario.
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT CAREERS!
As a Material Handler -House Hold Foil, in accordance with standard practices and procedures, will be responsible for keeping HHF Rotomac areas supplied with aluminum coil stock and packaging material and for removing finished goods in a manner that does not restrict the production process. You will have the opportunity to:
You will love it here if...
- Gain full knowledge of, and adhere to, all corporate health, safety and environmental practices and procedures and must have a demonstrated ability to safely operate all material handling equipment, fork trucks and automatic
- Ensure uninterrupted production by keeping Rotomac supplied with coiled aluminum foil and packaging materials, and removing empty cores from pay-off to accommodate new coils
- Place into and retrieve from inventory, aluminum coil and packaging materials, using barcode functions for all metal transactions. Also, weigh and record aluminum coils
- Tag finished goods on completed skids with skid control tickets, date stamp, wrap and transport to storage areas
- Bale scrap using both automatic and/or manual baling equipment, removing scrap from lines
- Accomplish these tasks through the safe and efficient use of Company motorized vehicles (fork trucks, pump trucks, tow motors), and the application of all company required good housekeeping practices. Strict adherence to and awareness of all Company health, safety and environmental policies and practices is mandatory
- Deal with Lead Hands, Production Supervisors, other Material Handlers throughout the plant and various office staff
- Ability to quickly address any production requests from operators, lead-hands, or Supervisors
- Ensure that personal interactions are professional and courteous as is reasonable to ensure efficient plant operations
- Contact the lead Hands or Production Supervisors for required assistance when issues arise and in case of mechanical or electrical failure of mobile equipment or baling equipment
- Locate proper metal for the production run (size, gauge, identifying location), and determine when machine centres need replenishment
- You enjoy doing hands-on work
- You are a hard worker who goes the extra mile
- You pay great attention to details
- You are independent but enjoy working with a team
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods