|Job type||Full Time|
Responsible for assisting the Production Manager in ensuring labor, material, and manufacturing support meets scheduled and unscheduled production goals, in-process work, and planning for proposed workload requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Receive material and parts and enter into inventory.
• Maintain the inventory of equipment, materials, and parts needed to complete production.
• Document materials and parts out of system when issued to production.
• Expedite delivery of material orders to meet the production schedule.
• Ensure manufacturing orders (MO) are processed in a timely manner.
• Ensure "need dates" for components inducted for fabrication, machining, welding, and/or paint are properly prioritized to meet schedule requirements.
• Maintain manufacturing orders (MO) files and related data.
• Ensure material requirements have been identified, production reports submitted, and purchase orders (PO) are processed in a timely manner.
• Comply and maintain inventory records, production records, and shortage reports.
• Identify, label, and shelve parts and supplies.
• Coordinate material receipts and ensure material is issued to the production teams to meet schedule requirements.
• Ensure manufacturing orders (MO) are issued, updated, and tracked to meet schedule requirements.
• Monitor manufacturing work center work in process (WIP) levels and issue MOs as appropriate.
• Ensure purchase requisitions are submitted for raw material and COTS items to support production MOs.
• Monitor and track parts status to ensure timely MO issuance to meet schedule requirements.
• Coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure planned work meets schedule requirements.
• Must be capable of safely handling government furnished equipment and materials.
• Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Training Device Production Manager to support the mission and contractual requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Acute attention to detail.
• Able to work alone or with a team.
• Able to work in shifts.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able to read engineering documentation, drawings, specifications, and bills of materials.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Four (4) years manufacturing and/or production control experience.
• Prior experience using Deltek preferred.
LSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification and drug testing.
|Employer||Logistic Services International, Inc|