|Job type||Full Time|
The Community Office Specialist is the primary interface and front line resource for the community office. S/he will triage, research, educate, liaise and manage the community office efficiency, while tracking and providing metrics on office production. S/he works in tandem with the Manager on processes, procedures and serves as the main point of contact with other departments in order to provide superior service to our staff and members.
• Improve overall member experience and reduce waiting time to expedite traffic flow
• Register and educate members in the HF Member portal (access online services)
• Audit and Review applications to ensure quality and reduce rejections
• Conduct training to Representatives during team meetings on specific topics based on observations on common rejections and frequent mistakes
• Serve as Privacy Ambassador to ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data/protect PHI in CO
• Manage the CO inventory including but not limited to monitoring the IT loaner equipment and Fleet deliveries (premiums, flyers, collateral)
• Collect, process and track binder/premium payments
• Responsible for the CO Activity Report (PHSP/CARE/ MS Inquiries), submitting weekly/ monthly reports to monitor CO traffic and productivity
• CO Triage: Use OnContact and product knowledge to screen walk-ins and identify who is applying, renewing, making payment, inquiring MS, etc.
• CO Sales Support: Manage and escalate Sales issues to: Saleslogix support, IT Helpdesk and Facilities
• Customer Support: Escalate member concerns to Enrollment & Billing, MS Resolutions
• SLX Calendar Management: Access/assign appointments to FE calendars during Manager absence
• Manage and process the community office mail including but not limited to receiving, sorting and interofficing all incoming correspondence
• CO Engagement Specialist: Increase and engage incoming members while managing and tracking the office traffic and waiting area
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the community office in tandem with the manager
• Ability to work as needed before/after hours, weekends and holidays on a rotating on-call schedule
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing while demonstrating good grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
• Experience using Microsoft Word including formatting, copy/pasting, and using grammar/spell check
• Excel or other spreadsheet software experience to create information reports requiring the use of edit, sort/filter, and format data/print range
Please note: Since we care so greatly about our employees' and members' wellbeing, Healthfirst is moving to a fully vaccinated in-office environment. You must be vaccinated to work in our offices, even if you are partially remote. If you are selected to interview for this role, we will explain our vaccination policy and ensure you are comfortable moving forward with further interviews based on your work location.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.