Monday - Friday Set Schedule. 1st Shift. NO WEEKENDS!
Hiring Immediately for Senior Warehouse Team.
Competitive Pay Starting at $17.00 with equipment certification.
Senior Warehouse Team Job Highlights
Senior Warehouse Team Job Duties
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO from your first day
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
- DailyPay Available
- Generous Merchandise Discount
The senior warehouse team member is responsible for performing duties associated with merchandise movement: storing, moving, and distributing products.
Senior Warehouse Team Requirements
- Lead by example and provide training to other employees
- Move and condense merchandise within locations to ensure space efficiency
- Move merchandise to and from the show floor; display or rewrap for storage, delivery, customer pickup or shipment
- Incoming: unload, identify, inspect, tag, and receive. Outgoing: unpack, inspect, assemble and wrap to ensure unblemished arrival.
- Use point of sale (POS) system to manage flow
- Communicate professionally with customers, colleagues, vendors; ensure inventory accuracy by resolving discrepancies; keep management informed on inventory
- Adhere to safety policies and practices and consistently model safe behaviors and risk reduction procedures
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 lbs., occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 lbs
- High school diploma or GED (or currently working towards)
- Basic math skills needed
- Ability to pass a drug test