|City||Panama City Beach|
Opportunity to be a part of a team at a 100+ acre gulf and bay front community at Venture Out in Panama City Beach. The Maintenance Foreman will assist the Association Manager with the upkeep of the property by performing quality maintenance and repairs. That is to include equipment and accessories as required to insure a cost effective and efficient operation of the Community.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Safety compliance: Identify potential safety hazards and provide cost-effective solutions to eliminate any potential safety issues for the grounds, building, residents, or property staff.
• Provide excellent customer service to homeowners and vendors.
• Report directly to the Association Manager.
• Oversee and lead maintenance staff and ensure timely and proper completion of delegated assignments.
• Responsible for the care and upkeep of buildings, common areas and grounds for the community.
• Interact with outside contractors and vendors to oversee and manage progress of projects.
• Assist Manager in reviewing projects for quality and safety control to ensure requirements of projects are met.
• Work with Manager to review work orders, assist in ordering materials and complete work assignments in a professional manner utilizing the skills of the trade.
• Maintain supplies/equipment inventory.
• Check all equipment for proper working conditions & report any damage or malfunction to the Manager.
• Complete any necessary work orders and/or repairs, ie: lighting, grounds, plumbing, drywall, landscape, pool, locks, painting, signage, roofing.
• Maintain work area, return tools to proper location & report any missing equipment to the Manager.
• Will be required to perform emergency duties on a call-out basis on nights and weekends.
• Must be able to work as a team player, as well as demonstrate initiative.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Environmental Job Requirements
• Majority of work is done outdoors during work hours.
• Must practice excellent safety standards and take precaution during work hours.
• Must meet reasonable deadlines.
• Demands focus, experience, and knowledge.
• May be involved in mildly difficult situations. Use personal initiative to attempt to solve problems prior to bringing the situation to the attention of the Manager.
• Some distractions due to exposure to noise, dust, odors, heat, cold, heavy loads/lifting, etc.
• Knowledge of hand and power tools and equipment used to perform repairs and maintenance.
• General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and carpentry trades.
• Must be eighteen years of age or older.
• Must pass the Drug Test and Background Check.
• Must be responsible, honest, and reliable, and must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Must stay calm in an emergency.
• Must have good verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Must understand safe working practices as well as health and safety regulations.
• Must be flexible and enjoy a varied routine as days can rarely be planned.
• Expect to be physically active for most of the working day.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work and must be available to respond to emergency calls promptly.
• CPO license preferred.
• Five years of relevant verifiable work experience preferred.
|Employer||Community Management Associates: Venture Out Community|