Fraza is a full-service material handling business featuring a highly-skilled team of 200+ employees spanning a wide geography in Michigan. Whether it’s through equipment or processes, our people will find that small extra edge to push our customers’ business forward. We can provide the people, the tools, the technologies, and the best practices to find efficiency wherever we can. We’re always on the lookout for talented, dedicated folks to join our dynamic team. If you have a knack for customer service and want to grow your career in a supportive and challenging environment, please apply now.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for forklifts, aerial lifts, floor scrubbers and other material handling equipment
- Provide light to heavy-duty mechanical diagnostics and repair; determine proper solutions
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Produce timely and detailed service paperwork.
- Operate vehicles / machinery in a safe manner and use current Information Technology.
- Communicate with management staff
- Previous experience with electric, diesel and/or hydraulic equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record & be drug and alcohol free
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Associate's degree or technical school certification preferred
- Competitive pay with room for growth and commission bonuses
- Company van, gas card, phone and tablet provided
- PTO and Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance offered +more