The Hockey Retail Manager is responsible for the overall sales, profitability, customer service, visual strategies, operations, and inventory management for your location. The Hockey Retail Manger recruits, selects and develops the best talent for your store. Hockey Retail Managers will supervise and motivate the store team, providing inspiration to drive sales and exceed customer service expectation though coaching, providing effective feedback and reward and recognize accomplishments.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous retail management experience
- Knowledge or passion for hockey
- Ability to hire, train and coach employees at all levels
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs