Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical processing, Industrial process and Vacuum process equipment markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held, values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing. Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our manufacturing team.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Sheet metal grinding/finishing experience is a plus but not required. Job duties would include a wide range of finishing operations on various sized stainless-steel weldments such as tanks and frames to small pharmaceutical components and finishing of raw materials.
THIS FULL-TIME POSITION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret prints, written instructions, verbal instructions, and document completion of work.
- Candidates should be detail orientated and can self-inspect your work.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand tools, power operated equipment, sand belts, straight liners, and buffers.
- Must be able to learn how to select proper type and size of tools and media grit for each operation.
- Must have be able to repeatedly lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Willing to change tasks within the shop as workload necessitates.
- Pass pre-hire physical and drug test.
- Ability to relate well to others and gain the respect of co-workers.
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with Match
Profit Sharing Program
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short-Term Disability
Employer paid Life Insurance