Cellebrite is seeking an experienced DoD sales professional to sell to sell Digital Intelligence hardware and software products and solutions to various military agencies, including law enforcement and investigative divisions within the Department of Defense in the U.S. Candidates should have a minimum of ten (10) years of on-quota outside sales experience in the defense market. Solution selling evangelist. This is an independent contributor position (not a leadership role).
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to:
- Interact with existing customers to increase sales of Cellebrites products, solutions and services to key defense agencies.
- Develop strategic account plans to position Cellebrite to meet sales objectives year over year.
- Maintain and generate new contacts within the territory and associated system integrators to build a pipeline for sales.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
Working with decision makers from Department of Defense agencies, as well as enlisting Cellebrite executives during sales cycles, the focus of this opportunity is to continually position and sell Cellebrites Digital Intelligence solutions across the defense marketplace.
- Plans, organizes, and leads sales growth, continued account penetration, especially within under penetrated accounts and maintains customer satisfaction on a long-term basis.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and management of procurement and contracting processes.
- Meets or exceeds sales objectives. Builds and maintains a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Submits accurate and detailed weekly sales forecasts to sales management.
- Provides quotes and presents proposals to defense customers and engages face-to-face meetings with key prospects, customers, and partners on a weekly basis.
- Must maintain detailed knowledge of Cellebrite products, training offerings, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of customer goals.
- Ability to help customers make future solutions decisions based on product roadmaps.
- Has a strong technical understanding of Cellebrites offerings and knows when to engage assistance from engineering, marketing, and senior management.
- Drives sales engagement between select resellers, system integrators, Cellebrite and end users within the defense market, while steering the teams to mutually beneficial customer successes.
- Develops, nurtures and maintains relationships with each agency and system integrators in the joint pursuit of selective business opportunities.
- Recommends new products and product modifications to assure customer satisfaction.
- Always exemplifies professionalism and works to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners.
Greater Washington, DC Area
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven successful enterprise sales for minimum 10 years, and solution selling experience
- IT, cyber-security industry preferred
- Experience in selling to large accounts
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies for business growth.
- Ability to develop a strategic sales account plan in conjunction with the overall corporate strategic plan.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with external contacts. Ability to create and deliver powerful and effective presentations.
- Exhibits desirable and appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others, creative thinking and personal integrity to contribute to a cohesive, productive unit dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals.
Travel: Travel as required, both air and ground.
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.