Paradigm is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team!
Candidates in our Sioux Falls SD, Lombard IL, Tampa FL or Walnut Creek CA are preferred, however we are open to remote candidates as well.
Responsible for the management of initiatives to provide solutions that meets the requirements of the customers specifications and the submitted project proposal. Projects assigned are complex, have cross divisional impact, are broad in scope, and are typically related to core business processes. Position will lead multiple projects simultaneously and lead/facilitate all aspects of the project, including scope, cost/benefit analysis, written proposal, budgets, and schedule.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other work-related duties may be assigned.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Manage project SharePoint site and associated artifacts
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Lead the implementation plan of the project
- Provide guidance to other project managers/coordinators
- Responsible for complying with Paradigm IT security requirement and policies.
- Responsible for safeguarding Paradigm or Paradigm related IT passwords.
- Responsible for notifying Paradigm of any IT security incidents per Policy No. 16 Information Security Incident Management.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 7 years of direct work experience in IT project management capacity managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of IT project management
- Knowledge of IT project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proven experience in project governance
- Proficient in MS Project
- PMP/PMP-ACP Certified Project Manager
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Activities - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Weight Lifted/Force Exerted - The employee's job occasionally requires weight to be lifted or force exerted up to 20 pounds.
- Vision Requirements - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Environment Conditions - While performing the duties of this job, the employee does not work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, endure outdoor weather conditions, endure extreme cold or heat (non-weather), or is at risk of electrical shock.
- Noise Level - The noise level in the employee's work environment is usually quiet to moderate.