Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place - to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
As our Business Manager you will ensure all aspects of your luxury property are performing at optimum levels to achieve the highest Net Operating Incomes possible. You will be responsible for the management of all on-site operations, financial performance, team development, customer satisfaction, and retention.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Coach, lead, and motivate the performance of all on-site associates
- Adhere that the Alliance core values are being portrayed to create a positive customer experience, for both residents and associates
- Strategize and implement new ways to drive performance Prepare and manage the property budget and financials
- Continuous collaboration with Regional Managers and VPs
- Build and maintain business relationships with ownership, while providing accurate and timely information/updates on the property successes and areas of improvement.
- Partner with various corporate departments to aid in the success of the property including: Marketing, Accounting, Performance, Human Resources, Talent, etc.
- Quickly handle all escalated resident inquiries in empathetic manner
What You'll Receive:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BA preferred
- 1+ years of multifamily management experience
- CPM or CAM preferred
- World-class customer service and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holiday, birthday and volunteer time
- Low Premiums for Medical, dental and vision coverage; including access to telemedicine
- Paid parental leave for eligible new parents
- Flexible spending account
- Health saving account with Company match
- 401k program with Company match
- Housing discounts (When available)
- Flexible hours and remote positions (when available)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events
- Associate wellness program, including financial wellness (partnerships with Gradifi and Bank of America)
- Regional and National Award programs
- Associate referral bonus program