# of Openings:
Atlas Air, Inc
This position is responsible for achieving all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance.
- Qualified to perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- Perform quality control audits of flight folders to ensure compliance.
- Keep management informed of any operational issues that may affect/impact operational performance.
- Ensure our customers/vendors are current with all operating requirements and focus items affecting ground operations.
- Responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers and vendors are achieved.
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Collaboratively develop action plans with those performing below established goal to improve performance.
- Actively work with all other departments to continuously improve the service to our customers and control costs.
- Must be qualified in all areas of ground and 767/747 PAX and Cargo operations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Willingness to work varied hours and days off.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to meet the demands of varied responsibilities and deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company Initial and annual recurrent training in areas of load planning, Weight & Balance, and aircraft handling.