: US-CO-Snowmass Village
# of Openings
: Front Desk
: Regular Full-Time
Visit our charming village and enjoy convenient access to ski lifts from The Westin Snowmass Resort. Recreational and cultural experiences are available year-round, and Aspen and Snowmass mountains offer fulfilling activities. Our 236 rooms and 18 suites are serene retreats with village, resort, or slope views with available ski-in, ski-out access. As part of our team, you will have access to a ski pass that can be used in Snowmass and Aspen. We offer very competitive health insurance packages as well as vision and dental insurance. Our 401k plan offers employer with matching contributions. You can also have a free meal per each shift your work. If this is not enough, you will have the opportunity to interact with employees from all over the world as well as to participate in community activities and end of season parties. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and show you our Westin family!
- Take ownership of guest service for property as a whole in accordance with brand standards.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being applied to elevate the guest service experience.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest response tracking system to effectively motivate, coach and develop property associates.
- Consistently motivate and educate to improve upon guest satisfaction and feedback to meet and exceed brand standards.
- Provide training for entry level associates and supervisors.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members.
- Ensure timely completion of performance appraisals.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Ensure compliance of concierge, bellstand, valet and driver standard operating procedures and policies.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Assist in the consistent improvement of and accuracy and quality of concierge services.
- Champion education of associates regarding area and property history
- Maintain all necessary equipment and a par stock of supplies.
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels and revenues.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Hospitality degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Proficient with PMS system.
- Advanced knowledge of brand's reward program.
- Advanced knowledge of hospitality standards and guest service.
- Able to handle cash and credit transactions.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Communicate well with guests
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all concierge, bellstand, valet and driver operations and individual job requirements.
- Computer literacy and financial management a must.
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Able to manage effectively multiple tasks at all times and have excellent organizational skills.
- Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts - taking on the responsibility of being a role model and mentor for this skill set.
- Intimate knowledge of local area attractions and transportation.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues and labor relations, including, but not limited to the following statues and their comparable state and local laws.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and customers.
- Able to remain calm and alert, during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for clerks and other associates.
- Responsible for the financial management of the Guest Services Operations
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.