Houston, Texas, 77054, United States
Allied Orion Group
Our national multi-family management company seeks a Class A Leasing Consultant with a "Whatever it Takes" attitude to be responsible for marketing, leasing and maintaining positive resident relations. We have an opening Sugarland!
The Leasing Consultant must have a lease-up mind-set. You will be responsible for professionally achieving high occupancy and resident retention goals by creating positive relationships with the prospect and current residents, clients, and vendors.
- Perform all sales and leasing activities (greet and qualify prospects, tour property and amenities).
- Ensure the property and show units meet outline standards for the marketing/leasing tour.
- Communicate upkeep needs and work orders with Property Manager and Maintenance Team.
- Record all telephone and in-person traffic.
- Confirm rental application is completed.
- Ensure lease is completed.
- Guarantee move-in process is completed.
- Certify renewal process is completed.
- Ensure move-out process is completed.
- Use on-site property software to track apartment availability.
- Be knowledgeable on market trends and competitor conditions that may impact the property's occupancy. Prepare market survey.
- Design marketing plan and activities to drive traffic to the property.
- Complete outreach marketing and record all marketing efforts.
- Proficiently use the internet for marketing, including Craig's List, Google and other search engines.
- Distribute newsletters, flyers and resident notices.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year experience in apartment leasing and/or sales
- Apartment leasing experience or experience in a customer service related industry (i.e., retail sales, hospitality).
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete documents, lease agreements and communicate effectively with residents.
- Demonstrate ability to apply sales skills (generating sales leads, conducting presentations, qualifying prospects and closing).
- Must have mathematical skills at high school level to calculate prorated rents, deposits, etc.
- Proficiency in using property management software(s), as well as Microsoft Office in order to complete required reports, create marketing flyers, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred.
- Fair Housing training preferred.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K opportunities for advancement and an EOE/drug-free workplace.