Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
We are looking for an enthusiastic implementation engineer, with a focus on customer satisfaction and excellence of service. You'll working as part of a team with our direct customers and resellers to ensure that our implementation projects are delivered both on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Provide guidance to our Customers, Partners and Resellers during the connect process while ensuring best practices are adhered to when configuring all applicable services and policies through email and phone correspondence.
- Work with various internal Mimecast teams to verify behaviour and/or escalate ideas or issues when appropriate.
- Validate and assist with enhancement requests using Mimecaster Central for wider visibility.
- Confirm, remediate and follow up with customers in response to security, spam, and phishing attacks.
- Encourage Customers, Partners and Resellers to attend free interactive trainings with our in-house Education Team.
- Validate and report discrepancies within Knowledge Base articles to our in-house Education Team.
- Assist Service Delivery Support teams when necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft, Google Apps or other email platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Directory Services or other similar technologies
- Basic understanding of firewalls
- Basic understanding of DNS
- Basic understanding of core networking concepts (e.g. Private vs Public IP's)
- Experience with email gateway and anti-spam solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Competitive 401k and Employee Stock Purchasing programs
- Free lunch's Monday through Thursday at our Lexington office
- Internal Events including team building activities, Family Day and End of Year parties
- State of the art gym and basketball court
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.