Sales • St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Document Solutions Consultants (DSC's)
are the lifeblood of our organization. DSC's are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sale of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales, color and graphics sales, digital archiving and information management, placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens, and sales of ARC's proprietary SKYSITE platforms. DSC's are hunter/closer sales professionals who can articulate our value-proposition and the problems we solve for our customers, lead/manage a sales process, and drive new business growth by scheduling face-to-face meetings and presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales and expanding the solutions already in place.
These are the exciting things you get to do:
Here is what we expect of you:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilize Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client's business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business. And then close business by overcoming objections.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Prepare and give presentations to all levels within client organizations.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understand the ARC Document Solution's Value Proposition and our competitive advantages , and deliver it formally to clients.
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Learn and understand components of margin and how to maximize profitability.
This is what will help you succeed:
- Perform position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
- Be a collaborative, consultative, innovative, positive professional who is customer service focus, organized and self-motivated.
- Exhibit professional demeanor and be an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of outside sales/hunting experience.
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, needs assessment, solutions sales, and building/managing a sales pipeline.
- Strong computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Office programs, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Knowledge of construction industry preferred - or a strong affinity to learn.
- Knowledge of AEC (Architect, Engineer, Contractor) industry preferred - or a strong affinity to learn.
- Document Solutions industry experience -- but we will consider high caliber sales professionals.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.