- Perform skilled housekeeping, laundry and linen services which encompasses of patient and medical care areas, bathrooms, office and common areas.
- Participate in housekeeping services including cleaning, mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing the floors and other surfaces.
- Ensures common areas including group rooms, lobby, waiting areas are sanitary, clean and free of debris.
- Ensures restrooms are sanitized, cleaned and stocked on a regular basis.
- Inventories supplies necessary for the day-to-day operations.
- Daily mopping, dusting, window washing, vacuuming and infection control.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous Experience in cleaning
- High school diploma
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement