Hamilton, New Jersey
**Sign-on Bonus Available, some restrictions apply!!**
Responsible for providing medical services directly to clients and for maintaining the appropriate records and medical files per State and Federal regulations. Assist with the development and changes of policies and procedures for medication administration as well as oversight of the pharmacy.
1. Oversee the nursing team, including medication services, admissions and lab services.
2. Develop schedules for nursing team and provide coverage when needed to fill gaps to ensure all shifts are covered within the facility.
3. Provide oversight of inventory, ordering, receiving and accountability of medication / inventory control in conjunction with the other pharmacy personnel as required by the DEA and state regulatory bodies.
4. Ensure the Diversion Control Plan is in place and is enforced at all times within the facility.
5. Consult in the development of the policies and procedures for medication administration or assistance with self-administration of medication or both.
6. Administer / dispense medication under the direction of the physician.
Must be a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
Prior experience with chemical addiction and /or mental disorders
Prior knowledge and /or experience with regulations and standards including infection control, quality assurance, and patient care compliance for state licensure.
Must have one year of supervisory experience or three years of experience in a substance abuse treatment program or facility providing detoxification services or in an opioid treatment program
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
|Employer||Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc.|