Sales • Houston, TexasJOB DESCRIPTION:
Sales Representative - Document Solutions Consultant
Document Solutions Consultants (DSC's)
are the lifeblood of our organization. DSC's are outside sales representatives who focus on improving our client's project performance by aligning our suite of products and services to their project challenges. DSC's are hunter/closer sales professionals who can uncover challenges in our client's business processes, articulate the ways in which our products and services can improve those processes, then complete the sale of our products and services. In addition, our DSC's need the ability to lead/manage the sales process and drive new business growth by scheduling face-to-face meetings and presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales and expanding the solutions already in place.
Here are the exciting things you get to do:
You will benefit from:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Secure a minimum average of 20 pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings per week with clients and prospects designed to uncover new selling opportunities and push existing opportunities forward in toward a close.
- Utilize Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiate and follows sales process by understanding client's business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business by overcoming objections.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Prepare and deliver pretensions to all levels within client organization.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
We expect that you will:
- Understanding the ARC Document Solution's Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understanding components of margin and manage to maximize profitability.
These will help you to succeed in the role:
- Live up to the ARC Standards of Performance for this position.
- Be a collaborative, consultative, innovative, positive professional who is customer service focused, organized and self-motivated.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and be an effective verbal and written communicator.
- 2+ years of outside sales/hunting experience.
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, needs assessment, solutions sales, and building/managing a sales pipeline.
- Strong computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Office programs, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Knowledge of the AEC (Architect, Engineer, Construction) industry or a strong affinity to learn it.
- Document Solutions industry experience.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.