Join the team of one of the fast growing companies in the US, recognized on both Austins Fast 50 and the Inc. 500 . At Texan Allergy & Sinus Center we pride ourselves on providing patient care that sets us apart from the rest and improves quality of life. We provide patients with innovative allergy and sinus therapies that fit their lifestyle. Headquartered in Austin, we have clinics statewide and are always expanding to accommodate more patients; making it easy for Texans everywhere to get the allergy and sinus treatment they need.
Job Description for Provider Relations Specialist
- We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, outgoing, and results-driven Provider Relations Specialist for the Amarillo, TX territory.
- This position is part-time without benefits with full-time options available as the market grows.
Primary responsibilities include:
- No hourly requirements simply a target number of marketing calls within assigned territory per month.
- Represent a growing and reputable brand
- Fixed Salary plus bonus variable Referral Fee paid based on accomplishment of referral targets
- Mileage reimbursement within 15 days of submittal
- Calling on assigned territory healthcare providers and informing those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of Texan Allergy & Sinus Center services and therapies.
- Use all available promotional literature and selling tools (excel based reports, Salesforce, etc.) during sales calls.
- Educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff in order to facilitate referrals to Texan Allergy & Sinus Center Clinics.
- Establish relationships with Texan Allergy & Sinus Center medical providers.
- Identify opportunities within the local community to promote Texan Allergy & Sinus Center services.
- Distribute marketing materials
- Attend or call into monthly Physician Representative Meetings with Director of Sales.
- 5+ years medical sales experience calling on healthcare providers within an assigned territory. (Pharmaceutical Sales experience is a plus)
- Existing relationships with Family Practice, internal medicine or Pediatrics healthcare providers in the Amarillo, TX.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Independent drive to succeed and win referrals
- Ability to effectively educate and communicate medical services and treatments to healthcare providers and their staff.
- Ability to establish long term relationships
- Basic proficiency with Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Must have registered and insured motor vehicle and proof of liability insurance.
- Valid State Driver's License with an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.