Location: New York, New York Graphic Designer- Print In Store
This is an onsite freelance position with a Global Fashion Retailer based in NYC. This role will be onsite 3 - 4 days per week 24 - 32 hours/week flexible on days.
We are seeking an enthusiastic graphic designer for our global fashion retailer. In this role,
you will work on adapting, designing and creating seasonal concepts, primarily through in-store
visuals and printed collateral. You are a resourceful and creative designer, who thrives in a fast-
paced, collaborative environment. You are quick, but detail-oriented with 3+ years of
experience and strong production skills.
Areas of responsibility:
• Through direction provided by the Art Director, you will design and produce in-store signage,
displays, mailers, artwork for posters, signs and all instore graphic design for fixtures and signage for product launches, store updates and events.
• Collaborate with the art director, to maintain consistent, elevated and impactful typography
and imagery across all channels.
• Partner with project managers, copy writers and post-production, to deliver layouts and
images in a timely matter.
• Contribute to a seamless work flow between the creative and marketing departments
• Quick-thinking, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very strong proficiency in the Adobe suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
• 3+ years of graphic design experience, including print and digital; must have experience in
beauty, fashion, retail or a fashion/beauty-focused creative agency
• Strong sense of typography, scale and color
• Discerning eye for photo-editing, cropping and composition
• Ability to be both creative and technical; able to deliver projects from the concepting stage to
• Highly organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to manage numerous projects with tight
• Independent and resourceful, with an ability to research, problem solve and develop creative
• BA in Graphic Design or equivalent, with a portfolio that demonstrates strong, sophisticated
type and layout