Location: New York, New YorkHit the ground running for marketing and financial services! Great opportunity for junior level Talent! Please see below and apply with resume!
Job Description: Job Description:
The Client/Channel Marketing Associate will work directly with the Client/Channel Marketing Managers to align on channel goals and priorities in order to:
- Update & maintain critical marketing materials such as:
Firm Availability Grids, Product Solution Guides, Territory Maps, Channel Specific Scorecards, Line-up Brochures & Performance Reports.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in obtaining and managing content approvals from our Strategic Account partners.
- Procure rights for media reprints and prepare for usage across channels. -Assist Marketing Managers in execution of project plans, with frequent inter-dependencies. This role requires extensive collaboration for input, feedback and sign-off, such as, but not limited to: Strategic Accounts, Sales Leadership, Product Management, and Marketing Services & Compliance. -Project manage content creation & updates from start to finish, including Compliance approvals. -Support any other ad hoc marketing initiatives that may arise from time to time. Skills & Experience: • The ideal candidate will have: - A strong attention to detail and comfort with numbers.
- A collaborative approach to working with colleagues and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to be clear and concise.
- Strong project management skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Very high energy level with the ability to be both a self-starter and a team player; proactive and performance-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgement & navigate and thrive in a large, complex, global organization.
- Comfort level, and high aptitude for learning & mastering martech software platforms (internal repository, compliance dashboard, etc.)
-The ability to think conceptually and ability to follow through with strong execution.
- 2+ Years knowledge of financial markets and preferably asset management. - Willingness to learn and demonstrate growing knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards critical (DOL, IRS regs/cod, FINRA, ERISA, PPA etc). Excel skills, Adobe pro, powerpoint
Digital Marketing Assistant Specialist
• Will this have the ability to be temp to perm? Yes
• How many years exp are you looking for? 1-2 years
• Looking for combined experience in financial services and marketing
• What are the top 3 skills that you'll be looking for on a resume? Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills; good verbal, written and interpersonal communication; and exercises good judgment and discretion in a professional environment