# of Openings
Focus and coordinate all activities in the areas of Customer Support within the RAU location and collaborate with international locations including all joint ventures in accordance with the company targets. Harmonize the customer activities with the activities of the other business units, especially R&D, Supply Chain and Finance & Administration.
- Developing concepts and implementation of customer service activities in order to achieve turnover, market share and earning targets while taking into consideration of customer requirements.
- Support customer service providing training, coaching, contract negotiations, product marketing material, local visits/ workshops with the customers for all products & services to gain commercial success of existing and future products and to reach current market knowledge
- Provide and negotiate solutions for high level customer escalations in regards to Customer Service topics as needed.Ensuring realization of the complete portfolio of the acquired customer modification or repair projects (Customer Service) including individual project goals (profit responsibility and customer orientation) as well as the general reduction of the cost & lead times and an increase in quality according to defined project management standards.
- As a profit center, with profit responsibilities, develop competitive customer support to service our customers and their products before & after entering into service by ensuring the whole customer service value chain.
- Develops and implements the strategic development, of the Customer Service functions for all aspects of the company products and interlinks customer activities with other departments within the company. Active partner for the development and execution of the RECARO Aircraft Seating strategy.
- Initiating and executing strategic projects to further develop the competencies within the area of customer to further enhance our company competencies (ex: Customer Service Excellence initiatives).
- Executing and operating Risk Management and conducting audits in order to comply with all internal, external and statutory guidelines in the areas of responsibility while considering internal and legal guidelines, informing supervisor in case of deviations as well as taking corrective actions.
- Develop effective and efficient employees by leading, motivating and implementing leadership principles and guiding principles including 3P process.
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferred disciplines Engineering Management, International Business; or similar) Master's Degree is preferred.
- 7-10 years professional work experience; minimum 3-5 years' experience in the aerospace industry, preferably aircraft interiors
- Minimum 2 years management & leadership experience in a relevant, customer facing function (full P&L and personnel management responsibility)
- Must have experience in technical sales