Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaOur client is looking for Senior Marketing Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional. This is an onsite 18months assignment wth benefits - Medical, Dental and 401K.
The ideal talent will be responisble for but not limited to: We are seeking an SEO expert with a proven track record of driving SEO content and technology projects through the development cycle. This role will work with many partners across the organization plus design agencies to create new content and optimize existing web pages for SEO. This role will also work with our digital experience and technology partners to implement SEO web fixes and enhancements. This role directly impacts prospect acquisition and content engagement on company site.
Skills and competencies:
It's not often that we get to say "yeah, but just listen to what they offer..." about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read "Financial Services Industry" and move on. We've heard it a thousand times! Know what else we've heard at this client just as much? "Wow! I'm so glad I took this job! This is not your father's financial services company!"
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers' own feedback (read: they're engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don't forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today's customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they're working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!