Location: Buies Creek, North CarolinaOur eCommerce Client is looking for a Photo Producer for Social Media!
We are looking to hire a photo producer with expert knowledge and aptitude of the photo and video production process - concept through execution - within an integrated content studio environment for still and motion social, paid and organic digital content. The candidate should be able to produce both photo and video shoots from start to finish, on time and within budget, including line producing. Most likely energetic, organized and exceedingly calm under pressure, our ideal candidate has experience with brand clients as well editorial. With an expert working knowledge of the project requirements from a technical perspective and how that may impact timelines, creative limitations and production schedules, the producer will provide project management, planning, resource management, leadership and production expertise in partnership with all relevant business partners.
• Run point on weekly still and video productions both in studio and on location. This includes building shot lists, discovering freelance talent, hiring crew, communicating direction, managing budget and maintaining progress on set.
• Line produce video and photo projects of varying scale
• Manage vendor and crew logistics (partner with legal on new contracts/releases, work with finance on paying contractors)
• Collaborate with PMs, BUs and creative team to conceptualize shoot and build shot lists. Employ expert knowledge of production process to monitor reasonable scope and limitations.
• Act as main point of contact for external partners. Advocate for brand strategy and creative direction to external partners
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish post-production and approval processes to see content through to its live to site date. Maintain progress of said post-production process by keeping creative and marketing team on track
• Use expert knowledge of production process to set and manage realistic expectations across the team. Monitor and enforce project constraints such as schedule, scope, resources and technical limitations or benefits of specific deliverables.
• Robust experience in a creative agency or on a corporate production team producing all aspects of photo & video content creation (hiring crews, casting, pulling permits, building shot lists, building and managing budgets, post-production)
• Should be equally comfortable producing both still and video shoots
• Expert knowledge of the production process from concept to execution across multi-media integrated assets as outlined above understanding of the technical skills and constraints of various roles.
• Knowledge and familiarity with relevant creative and production software (i.e., Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch)
• Extensive experience line producing.
• Excellent project management and leadership skills
• Strong network of photo and video related production freelancers / vendors
• Strong network of post-production related vendors (music, VFX, etc.)
• Impeccable communication skills
• Creative problem solver