OperationsMatthews, North Carolina Position at All My Sons Moving and Storage
We are growing!! All My Sons will be opening up a new location in the Charlotte South area and we are looking for several Enthusiastic, Go-Getter's who have a "Never Lose" attitude to add to our team!
- Managing the Operations of the branch location which includes hiring the right crew members and training them effectively
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, dispatching and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process.
- Our Operation managers also oversee Safety, Compliance, DOT and sales
- Maintain Satisfactory Safety Ratings
- Meeting Monthly Revenue Projection minimums
- Perform all other duties as assigned
What do we have to offer?
- 3-5 years of experience managing others
- Ability to become DOT certified
- Willing to participate in our pre-employment background and drug screening process
- Logistics background and experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Knowledge of P&L Management
- Ability to assist with moves when necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. Position may require standing for long periods of time as well as bending, lifting and climbing stairs
- Able to commit to company paid training in our corporate location in Dallas, TX for 8-10 weeks (travel and hotel arrangements are paid for by the company)
Be in control of your own Success!! We offer a Base salary plus a Monthly bonus structure which is based on the current performance of branch. The more profitable you are, the more money you can make!
What does that mean for me?
- A Solid Base Salary of $60,000.00 per year plus a monthly bonus
- Once you complete training, you will be eligible for a monthly bonus which is based on the Monthly % of branch profit. You manage the P&L and your results show in the size of your bonus.
- We have a Paid Training Program that allows you to hit the ground running once complete.
- Medical Benefits
- 1 week of paid vacation